- You can download the datasheet and lineup optimizer in Excel by clicking Here.
- You can read our articles on advanced analytics Here.
- Find our YouTube tutorial on how to use the optimizer tomorrow!
QUICK HITTERS (FEB 7TH):
- Today's main slate features 5 games, NY and SAC are on a back to back.
- As of this writing, the game with the highest over/under is WAS v CHA with an expected point total of 238.5, the game with the lowest over under MIA v NY with an expected point total of 208.
Need to Know:
Brown and Smart out. With both Brown and Smart out for the Celtics, Tatum should certainly see an expanded role. Walker (Q) should also see additional minutes if he goes. On the other side, Smart's absence turns a potentially tough matchup (Celtics ranked 1st in salary adjusted DvP to the PG position) into a interesting opportunity for Chris Paul.
Conley Out. Mike Conley is out today against the Pacers, opening up additional opportunities for Jordan Clarkson, who has been great recently with 25,32,13, and 24 FPTs in his past 4 despite playing fewer than 25 minutes in each.
George and Beverly Out. With Paul George and Pat Beverly both expected to sit their contest against the Kings, huge opportunities open up on both sides of the ball. Look for Kawhi to see a spike in usage, and additional minutes for Kennard, Williams, and Jackson. For the Kings, Fox certainly looks to be in an improved matchup, as Beverly (who has been dominant this year) is out. Hield and Barnes could be interesting looks as well as they won't have to deal with George on the offensive or defensive end.
Questionable/Out List: These key guys are Questionable or Out. Make sure to check the status of these guys right before tipoff. You never definitively know either way until then.
- PJ Washington (Q) CHA
- Devontae Graham (O) CHA
- TJ Warren (O) IND
- Caris Levert (O) IND
- Jimmy Butler (Q) MIA
- Goran Dragic (O) MIA
- Nerlens Noel (Q) NY
- Jae Crowder (Q) PHO
- Dario Saric (O) PHO
- Abdel Nader (Q) PHO
- Raul Neto (Q) WAS
Follow us on Twitter here, or come back everyday ~2 hours before tipoff to never miss a newsletter!